In here you will find details of the club's early history up to the outbreak of World War Two.
Somewhere along the line the team had dropped the United suffix and were just known as Prestatyn and results continued to take an upturn with a 2-0 win at Trelogan followed by a 6-0 away rout of Penyffordd.
But the Thursday side had continued to be a success and, as winners of the Rhyl Easter Cup three times in the preceding four years, they decided to re-enter the 1911 competition.
Also entering were Prestatyn who had lost out in a pre-Easter Cup ten minutes each way medal tournament where, after beating Trelogan 8-0 in round one they were bundled out 1-0 by Mostyn Temperance in the second round.
Excitement in the town was high as Prestatyn hoped to draw Thursdays in the cup to show them "they are not the only team in Prestatyn who can play football."
But the vagaries of contemporary local journalism came to the fore again as there were no follow-up reports of the Easter Cup or either teams' progress in the tournament.
Another major milestone in the club's history was created at this time as the prestatyn secretary announced the Seasiders were going to try and form an organised league of all willing clubs within a 12-mile radius of the town.
So, on September 17th 1911 at the Nant Hall Hotel a meeting was held attended by the host club, Rhuddlan, Dyserth, Meliden and Gwespyr plus others. A committee and officers (chairman F Mortimer and secretary Jasper P Linnell) were elected and two cups presented for competition. Entry fees were set at 5/- (25p) and the Prestatyn and District Football League was born.
The committee had high hopes that Gronant, Ffynnongroyw, Newmarket, Llanasa, Penyffordd, Mostyn and Rhyl Swifts would sign up but there were teething problems which meant that the big kick off of the new league was delayed until Saturday November 11th 1911.
As it was only six teams were to contest that first season; Dyserth Park Rangers, Gwespyr Rangers, Meliden Church Guild, Prestatyn, Rhuddlan United and Rhyl Swifts so an Open Cup was organised which would cover all teams who wanted to enter from within a 20-mile radius and a medal competition was fixed for Boxing Day 1911.
Prestatyn got off to a good start, gaining a 0-0 draw at home to Rhuddlan (their home ground was now the field to the right of the Nant Hall Hotel) and then beating them 2-1 at their place a week later, John Roberts bagging both goals.
A narrow 1-0 win at Gwespyr sent Prestatyn to the top of the table but their first defeat, a 3-1 reverse at home to Rhyl Swifts followed by a 3-3 draw at Dyserth meant that Swifts became favourites for the league title with Prestatyn looking a good bet for runners-up spot.
In the Christmas Medal referred to earlier, Prestatyn ran out winners beating Rhyl Swifts 1-0 in the final.
The New Year (1912) got off to a bright start for Prestatyn as they thrashed a depleted Meliden side 7-1 on Saturday January 6th but the next game - a League Cup tie at home to Gwespyr (who had little affection for the Seasiders) was abandoned at half time with the visitors leading 3-1. This sparked off a controversy that was beyond the realms of farce and surpassed anything today's blazers could conjure up.
The Gwespyr secretary, George Wright, alleged that Prestatyn refused to come out for the second half claiming thatfailing light was making conditions dangerous. The Flintshire side wanted to play on and the matter was eventually referred to the league's management committee who decreed that the unplayed 45 minutes of the game be replayed to a conclusion, again at Prestatyn.